We’re excited to announce the release of a new furnace that fresh off the production line: the WoodMaster Force 20. This compact and efficient furnace is ideal for garages, workshops, homes and more. Here are 9 reasons why we’re fired up about the new Force 20 furnace:
- The Force 20 maintains a steady temperature and requires almost zero maintenance.
- Ignition is fast—because of its high efficiency Renovator 20kW burner with automatic ignition.
- A built-in thermometer allows the burner to be easily adjusted to the desired temperature.
- The burner also has an optional automatic air cleaning system, making clean-up a breeze.
- The Force 20’s fan starts automatically when the air has reached 140 degrees and provides warm air to the heated area.
- The fan is also controlled by a PT100 sensor, which regulates fan speed from 0 to 100 percent.
- Chimney connections are easily accessible on the back of the unit.
- Warm air can be discharged from either the left or the right side.
- For larger heating appliances, the Force 20 furnace can be connected in modular systems.
View the Force 20 in the production line.
Force 20 in production
The WoodMaster Force 20 retails for $5,195.
What features of the new WoodMaster Force 20 are you most excited about?